Coach actions Edit
Coach actions are reinforcements for your team and cost coach action points (CAP). At the moment there are 2 Coach actions which you can start all in the time in the coach screen. Here are some tips for you:
Cost: 3 CAP
This coach action is just useful if your moral is between 0 and 2 (nothing else happens). If you use this coach action your team will get +1 moral point. You see it will be very easy to get your moral to +3. The mental coach you should activated after the three caps, because then you can get a moral of +4 with not too much expense.
Cost: 6 CAP
If you put these trainers action, one expandable player improved (player with +, ++ oder +++) get 1 point.
Attention: When you have players with one +, the player can be fully expanded and loses his +. As a result, the value of the player enormous sink!
More coach actions are being planned.
(The current coach actions are not effective in directly games against opponents, like it was before Kio 6.0)
What tournaments are there?
Junior Cup (JC):limited to Q40 / max. 1.000 prestige - for beginner.
Junior League (JL): 3 games in a league mode, Q40 without prestige limit,for manful beginners and teams who want to get the "Junior-Cup-medal".
Amateur Cup C (ACC): limited to Q50 / max. 2.000 prestige - for beginner who have a higher strange as Q40.
Amateur Cup B (ACB): limited to Q60 / max. 4.000 prestige - for beginner who have a higher strange as Q50.
Amateur Cup A (ACA): limited to Q70 / max. 8.000 prestige - for beginner who have a higher strange as Q60.
Amateur League (AL): 5 games in a league mode, Q70 without prestige limit,for manful beginners and teams who want to get the "Amateur-Cup-medal".
KiO Cup B (KCB): limited to Q80 / without prestige limit
KiO Cup A (KCA): limited to Q90 / without prestige limit
KiO League (KL): 5 games in a league mode, limited to Q90 / without prestige limit.
Platinum Cup (PC): without Q limit and prestige limit
Platinum League (PL): 5 games in league mode, without Q limit and prestige limit.
Regional Cup (RC): 1x daily (late afternoon, early evening) in a K.O. mode. You can only see the cup in your geographic region where you are.
There are currently (as of oct 2016) the following Regio Cups:
Germany West, South, East, North
Europe North: NL,BE,LU,GB,IE,PL,SE,NO,FI,IS,DK
Europe South: FR,ES,PT,IT,AT,CH,GR,LI,TR
Scout discovery Edit
Apart from the transfer market, packs and the academy there is another possibility to get new players: The Scout.
There is a special challenge whose reward calls "Scout discovery". If you solve this challenge the scout is in discovery mode. You can see this in his screen.
When you start the scout to search a player, while the discovery mode is on, you won't get a list with players who has the right setting you have set. You get only one player with exact values you want! This player belong from an anonymous team. No other manager can buy this player, only you!
You have the chance to buy this player, while he is in the scout list. There are one or two buying options. One for a certain number of rubies, the other for a smaller number of rubies plus a sum of money. You can choose one of these options. The player change to your clan immediately.
Because you can specify a specialization in the Scout discovery, you can build your "Wishplayer".
Attention: In the higher platinum area the prices are very high.
Morality is an added factor, which may be essential if the opponent is exactly the same extent as you. Who plays active, won't have problems to keep the morale high.
- Your team has always 0 to 10 moral points. If it's higher your team plays better.
- Every won match gives you the chance to get the event "Unit". The chances increase depending on the game type (League and Tournament more probable than in friendlies) and the opponent (against stronger opponents the chances grow). Beginner till 1.000 prestige have as facilitate entry a clear bonus.
- Every 5:33 hours (333 minutes) the moral sink for 1 point.
- For a tournament win you get one moral point.
- If you have superstitious players and minimum one mascot, sometimes there will be a party after a win. There comes a Button with a mascot as picture. When you click on the button you get one moral point, too. (more superstitious players, more likely)
- Every player which player class is too strong for a lower tournament, can lead to -1 moral point. More higher players in lower cups, more likely. That makes it very unattractive to play Amateur Cups with a platinum team. Of course you can play with silver players in these cups, win it and get the moral point, who effected to all your players!
- +10 when you get a championship or rise to the next higher league.
- -10 when you descent in the next lower league.
- With the CAP "Speech" you can rise your moral for 1 to max 3.
- The mental coach can rise the moral for 1 daily.
Simple rule of thumb: Fair play please!
Playing with a lower strengh than possible in league matches is considered as unfair play by most managers. The automatic coach setup improves bad setups, so real "hard" manipulation is not possible. Other cases still happen, and we have to live with that. Several thousand players are playing our game. There are always two or three who don't understand what the phrase "fair play" is all about. But we have to live with that, as this "human factor" exists in any multiplayer game.
Clarification: It is not forbidden to play with multiple teams on multiple devices. But do not use this fact to your advantage.
Harassment and insults you should abstain from.
If you see some teams with shortcuts, it mostely have a background. Often they are in a Clan and don't want that you use their shortcut, too. Official clans can arrange that the shortcut will be removed and your renaming was in vain.
Inactive Mode Edit
When you initially not want to play Kio, the team goes in an inactive mode, as soon as you don't come 20 days in the game. Inactive mode means that your players don't age and the weekly costs are not deducted. You can all the time start in the same point when your pleasure is higher.